Wednesday 6 July 2011

Music



There is alot of music on this page so have fun with them!!!!!!!!!!!!



Light up the world By Glee




   Jar of hearts By Glee



I've had the time of my life Glee



im not gonna teach your
                                                   boyfriend how to dance with you!






forget you!

Go you own way By Glee

Born this way By Glee

Safety Dance (Artie) Glee

Friday By Glee


Its my lfie-confessions Glee

Bills bills bills Glee

Pretending Glee (Rachel and Finn)

thriller/heads will roll Glee

Loser like me Glee

Get it right Glee (Rachel)

Jessie's girl

Push it By Glee

Somewere only we know Glee

Sweet caroline Glee (Puck)

Take a bow Glee (Rachel)

Isn't she Lovely Glee (Artie)

I fell pretty/unpretty Glee (Rachel/Quin)

Hell to the no Glee (Mersades)

gives you hell glee (Rachel)

Landslide (Santana/Brittany)

Firework Glee (Rachel)

Dancing Queen Glee


I hope you found these songs interesting you can get these songs of youtube







No comments:

Post a Comment